Sunday, September 23, 2012

Side step card

I wanted to make a special card for my husband for his birthday.  I always seem to exceed but this time even I surprised myself!  I had seen a wonderful round card being made on Pinterest using Graphic45 papers but was having a difficult time following the tutorial...it was done in a very fast speed.  So I kept looking and came across and A6 Side step tutorial on YouTube.  I've never made a side step card or any kind of dimensional card.  The tutorial was very easy to follow and this is the result of my inspiration!  I love Graphic45 paper and have started on my next card already so I can learn to make these quickly.  This one took me about two hours...geez! I can see some beautiful Christmas cards made like this. I also need to set up my light box some where so I can get better pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment