Friday, February 24, 2012

Birthday Card

Wow!  Two postings in one week!  It's a miracle! 
I was just so excited about a card I created last night because, as I've said before, cards are not my favorite thing to do because they take me forever to plan and make and I usually look for inspiration for a long time before I ever even get started.  Most of my layouts are inspired by other cards I've seen (with the exception of my Valentines) and then I put my own spin on them and this card is no exception.  I had this wonderful pack of papers by Graphic45 (I actually use a lot of their papers) and I wanted to use the vintage look for a co-workers birthday card so I went to their website http://www.g45papers.com/ and found the paper I wanted to use and there was a small gallery of examples of other peoples work.  I borrowed the layout I found there of a card made by Cheryl Nyboer and, as usual, put my spin on it.  I was very happy with the end product and thought I would share it with you!  Happy Friday all and Happy Birthday to my co-worker Bonnie!

No comments:

Post a Comment