Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas count down! 5,....4....3...2...

A wonderful day of shopping and people watching in Fort Collins with my husband and my sister.  A few more gifts taken care of but still not 100% done but almost there.  Yes, I am a procrastinator.  I do not like to shop!  I know, right?  A girl that doesn't like to shop.  Un-heard of! I did almost 90% of my shopping last year on Amazon!  Nope....not kidding.  I will give them credit.  Everything came early and in good shape.  Not one item had to be returned. 
On that note if you are a last minute shopper and would like a unique gift I still have several of my wall hangings for sale.  If you are in Greeley I would be happy to deliver.  If you are in Ft. Collins, Loveland, etc. I'd be happy to meet you 1/2 way.  They have a strip across that back that will assist you in hanging them.  I can give you suggestions on what to use! 
Each piece is unique.  No two are alike.  I use upcycled and vintage material, jewelry and jewelry pieces, found and flea market purchased items, handmade paper and hand-me-ups.  Each has a touch of love built into it.  I've learned a lot along the way and know that I still have more to learn!  If you look at some of my older posts you'll see my favorite foursome.  They each have something that coordinates with the others and would look beautiful if they were placed together in close proximity.




Here are some pictures of my work.  If you are interested you may contact me at kharen@comcast.net, leave me your phone number and which piece or pieces you are interested in.  I can't wait to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment