Saturday, May 7, 2011

Creation out of Desperation

















A couple of years ago I re-purposed a couple of straw hats for a birthday party with a hat theme. I received so many compliments that I thought maybe I could make them and sell them? How many times have we all said that! Did I make more hats? Nope. Oh well. But, that left me with an emergency supply to be able to create a hat to wear at a Mother's Day Tea my daughter put together for today.

Inspired by the Facinators at the Royal wedding my daughter also wanted to create something to wear and I think she created a very cute piece.

And, as I've said before, I am not the best at making cards but I think my Mothers Day cards came out pretty well. And this time I made five of them in less than two hours. Must be some kind of record!

Happy Mothers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment